Metal Fabrication & Shipyard Workers
Question – Do you currently work for an employer that provides any of the following?
- Negotiated Annual Wage Increases
- Negotiated Health & Welfare Benefits
- Negotiated Payment for Overtime
- Negotiated Grievance Procedure
- Negotiated Security Clause
- Negotiated Contract Duration
If the Answer is “NO” to any of the questions above then ask yourself this,
- Are you tired of not getting paid for what you’re worth?
- Are you fed up of how Management treats you and your co-workers?
- Do you feel you deserve more than what you’re getting?
- Do you want to have a “VOICE” at your workplace?
Being Represented by International Brotherhood of Boilermakers Local 104 means leverage, power and your “VOICE” being heard when we sit down and negotiate the contract that “YOU’ want.
Then it’s time to take “ACTION” and Contact Boilermakers Local 104. Together, we can work and fight for the terms and conditions you and your co-workers deserve. It takes “ONE” phone call to begin taking action for Representation.
Business Manager/Sec. Treasurer
Boilermakers Union Local 104
Page Last Updated: Jan 31, 2017 (08:21:38)